Our 24-hour Telephone Banking system provides convenient access to your Lowell Five accounts. Simply call (978) 452-1300 and follow the recorded instructions. To access your accounts, please have your account number(s) and Personal Identification Number (PIN) available.
If this is your first time using the system, you will be prompted to create a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Our upgraded telephone banking system provides you with a more streamlined, personalized experience.
- Instant Balance: The number one menu selection in telephone banking is balance inquiry. Our system can automatically offer your balance each time you call.
- Personalized Greetings: Your phone number will be recognized and you will be greeted by name.
- Intelligent Menus: Menu selections are based on the types of accounts you have. For example, if you don’t have a savings account, the savings account menu prompts are omitted.
- Text Alerts: Choose to receive text messages for your account balance, account history, and funds transfer.
- Voice Recognition: Navigating telephone banking is easy by using your voice or keypad.
- PIN Reset: Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can reset your PIN whenever you need to.