Our personal checking solutions are designed to meet the needs of today’s client. Whether you prefer swiping, tapping or clicking to pay with your debit account, or you’re looking to escape from traditional banking fees, like other banks ATMs for instance, we have you covered.
Call us or visit any branch to speak with an advisor today.
|Account Name||Free Debit Checking*||Advantage Checking||Premier Checking**|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Fee||N/A||$500|| $5,000 or|
$20,000 combined deposit balance
|Below Minimum Balance Fee||N/A||$15||$25|
|ATM Surcharge Reimbursed per Statement Cycle||$0||Up to $15 nationwide||Up to $50 nationwide|
|Paper Statement Fee||No fee||No fee||No fee|
* 14 through 17-year-old individuals must open this account at one of our branch locations and must have a parent or guardian on the account as well.
** Fees could reduce earnings. Account rate is variable and is subject to change at any time.
Minimum to open a checking account is $10.00.
Active Military, Veterans, Police, Fire Personnel
You can enjoy the benefits of a Lowell Five Premier Checking Account with no minimum balance required to earn interest and no monthly fees. We thank you for your service.
Teen Debit Checking with Mobile App & CardValet® Card Controls:
- Enjoy all of the benefits of our Free Debit Checking!
- Available to students age 14-years and older.
- Joint account with a parent or guardian.
- Debit Card included.
- Mobile App accessible.
- Parents can add CardValet Card Controls to turn debit card access off and on, get usage notifications, set security preferences and protection.
Age 18 or younger or 65 or older
You are eligible for Free Debit Checking and a Companion Savings without charges except for a $5 insufficient funds charge and fees for ATM usage.
You can rest easy knowing that all Lowell Five accounts are insured in full by the FDIC and the DIF.
Additional Benefits and Features
Bank with us from your desktop or mobile device:
- Online Banking lets you bank from the convenience of your home or your phone with quick, easy, and safe access to all your accounts.
Overdraft Protection solutions:
- Overdraft Advantage is an opt-in program affecting qualified accounts. By opting-in, you may prevent declined transactions in stores, online, and at ATMs. Learn more
- Companion Savings is a statement savings account attached to your checking account from which funds will be transferred should your checking account be overdrawn. Open an account
- Overdraft Protection Loan is a personal loan attached to your checking account and available up to $3,000. Learn more
Receive your statements electronically with eStatements: