Employee Charitable Giving Committee
The Lowell Five Employee Charitable Giving Committee awards donations to local organizations each quarter. Learn more here!
At Lowell Five, we believe being engaged and involved in the community is integral to our culture. Learn more about Community news.
Make it Matter
In honor of the hard-working employees of Lowell Five, Make it Matter is one way that we like to recognize the team members that have gone above and beyond.
More recent news
- Eric Fellows recognized with the March 2021 Employee Excellence Award
- Lowell Five Board of Directors announce the promotion of twelve employees.
- Lowell Five supports Lowell General Hospital Mass Vaccine Program by sponsoring staff uniforms.
- Corporate Receptionist, Jill Cody is our January 2021 Employee Excellence Award Recipient.
- 2020 Employee Charitable Giving Recap: Lowell Five Bank Employees donated over $29,500 to help four local charities during an unprecedented year of need.