Employee Charitable Giving Committee
The Lowell Five Employee Charitable Giving Committee awards donations to local organizations each quarter. Learn more here!
At Lowell Five, we believe being engaged and involved in the community is integral to our culture. Learn more about Community news.
Make it Matter
In honor of the hard-working employees of Lowell Five, Make it Matter is one way that we like to recognize the team members that have gone above and beyond.
More recent news
- Sarangeli Oppenheimer, Check Clearing Specialist receives Employee Excellence Award
- Lowell Five Bank gives the North Andover Farmers Market a much needed financial boost with a $15,000 donation.
- 23 Lowell Five Employees Recognized with Service Awards
- Haverhill Branch Manager, Robin McConnell Receives Employee Excellence Award
- MSPCA at Nevins Farm Receives Lowell Five's Q1 2019 Employee Charitable Giving Award