Employee Charitable Giving Committee
The Lowell Five Employee Charitable Giving Committee awards donations to local organizations each quarter. Learn more here!
At Lowell Five, we believe being engaged and involved in the community is integral to our culture. Learn more about Community news.
Make it Matter
In honor of the hard-working employees of Lowell Five, Make it Matter is one way that we like to recognize the team members that have gone above and beyond.
More recent news
- News for our customers regarding Coronavirus COVID-19
- Lowell Five Controller, Larry Stanford receives February 2020 Employee Excellence Award.
- Congratulations to our January 2020 Employee Excellence Award Recipient, Assistant Facilities Officer, Mike Allard.
- Lowell Five promotes Katie Awad, Stephen Giuffre, and Charlene Williamson.
- Lowell Five employees present the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lowell with $7,700 Q4 2019 Employee Charitable Giving Award.