Employee Charitable Giving Committee
The Lowell Five Employee Charitable Giving Committee awards donations to local organizations each quarter. Learn more here!
At Lowell Five, we believe being engaged and involved in the community is integral to our culture. Learn more about Community news.
Make it Matter
In honor of the hard-working employees of Lowell Five, Make it Matter is one way that we like to recognize the team members that have gone above and beyond.
More recent news
- 2020 Employee Charitable Giving Recap: Lowell Five Bank Employees donated over $29,500 to help four local charities during an unprecedented year of need.
- Leah Bonin of Methuen, MA receives December 2020 Employee Excellence Award
- Joanne Pollard recognized with November Employee Excellence Award.
- Lowell Five honors full 2020 sponsorship commitment to Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lowell
- Lowell Five re-purposes donation to Town of Dracut to fund memorial to local veteran