Employee Charitable Giving Committee
The Lowell Five Employee Charitable Giving Committee awards donations to local organizations each quarter. Learn more here!
At Lowell Five, we believe being engaged and involved in the community is integral to our culture. Learn more about Community news.
Make it Matter
In honor of the hard-working employees of Lowell Five, Make it Matter is one way that we like to recognize the team members that have gone above and beyond.
More recent news
- Lowell Five employees serve dinner to over 200 at Boys and Girls Club
- Rosel Maldonado, Senior Digital Banking Specialist, has been selected to receive the Bank’s October 2019 Employee Excellence Award.
- Donations from Lowell Five Retail Banking Team help to restock shelves at Stepping Stones Family Services.
- The Wish Project of Chelmsford, MA receives Q3 2019 Lowell Five Bank Employee Charitable Giving Award.
- Renee Desrochers of Dracut, MA receives Lowell Five's September 2019 Employee Excellence Award.