Employee Charitable Giving Committee
The Lowell Five Employee Charitable Giving Committee awards donations to local organizations each quarter. Learn more here!
At Lowell Five, we believe being engaged and involved in the community is integral to our culture. Learn more about Community news.
Make it Matter
In honor of the hard-working employees of Lowell Five, Make it Matter is one way that we like to recognize the team members that have gone above and beyond.
More recent news
- Retail Banking Associate Saphani Ung receives the Bank’s August 2021 Employee Excellence Award.
- Katelyn Grimard receives July 2021 Make It Matter Award
- Lowell Five Employees donate $9,250 and 13,000 pounds of food items to Merrimack Valley Food Bank.
- John Heng joins Lowell Five Bank as Commercial Loan Portfolio Officer.
- Tewksbury Branch Manager Patty Lelos receives June 2021 Employee Excellence Award.