Employee Charitable Giving Committee
The Lowell Five Employee Charitable Giving Committee awards donations to local organizations each quarter. Learn more here!
At Lowell Five, we believe being engaged and involved in the community is integral to our culture. Learn more about Community news.
Make it Matter
In honor of the hard-working employees of Lowell Five, Make it Matter is one way that we like to recognize the team members that have gone above and beyond.
More recent news
- Congratulations to Cherie Farnina - September 2020 Employee Excellence Award Recipient
- Human Resources Officer, Cindy Boyden, recognized with August 2020 Employee Excellence Award.
- Lowell Five employees select Hidden Battles Foundation as Q2 2020 Employee Charitable Giving Recipient
- Nashua Children's Home receives Lowell Five's Employee Charitable Giving Award for Q1 2020
- Dan Jacobs, July 2020, Make it Matter Award Recipient