We make it easy for you to keep on top of your loan payments by offering the following payment options:
Sign up for Lowell Five Online Banking
- Lowell Five Deposit Customers can easily set up automatic monthly loan payments from your Lowell Five checking or statement savings account using Online Banking.
- Online Banking also allows you to set payment reminders, track your loan payments, and monitor your loan balance.
- Non-Deposit customers can sign up for Online Banking and use the External Transfer option to fund their Lowell Five loan payments electronically from their account at another bank. Click to learn how!
Sign up for Automatic Payments
- Each month your loan payment will be withdrawn from your checking or savings account on the designated due date.
- It may take up to 48 hours for funds to be withdrawn from your payment account.
- Access and monitor the status of your loan by using our Telephone Banking System. Call 978.323.7224, 24/7/365.
Mail your payment with your loan number noted on the check to:
Lowell Five Bank – c/o Loan Servicing Department
P.O. Box 440
Lowell, MA 01853-9914
- Third-party checks are not allowed.
- Lowell Five Bank does not accept partial payments.
- Funds received will be applied to the payment in the order of interest, principal, and escrow.
- Uncollected fees or late payments will take priority over payments to excess principal.
- You may change your payment method at any time.
- Discontinuing automatic payment may take up to 30 days. You will be responsible for making timely loan payments in person at one of our retail banking locations or by standard mail.
- Contact us at 978.452.1300 if you have questions.