Why Lowell Five is a great place to work
“I’m proud to say that I will soon be celebrating my 29th anniversary working at Lowell Five. It’s inspiring to work for an organization that honestly wants to do right by their clients and employees. Our clients often tell me that Lowell Five employees are such happy people – evidence it is a special place to work.”
- Susan Silva, Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager
One sign of great place to work is the longevity of your team. We’re proud that many of our employees have been with us for years, advising our clients on how to achieve their financial goals while growing their careers and helping others in the communities in which we live and work. We’re committed to finding new talent and employees who are ready to be a part of our team.
If you’d like to join the Lowell Five Team, check out our current opportunities.
We are committed to maintaining diversity and inclusion in hiring, benefits, promotions and career development for all our employees.
Are you looking for an opportunity to start or to advance your career in a place that values its employees?
We offer our employees development and mobility within the Bank. We have education programs and career training to support personal and professional growth.
Lowell Five offers excellent benefits and supports a work-life balance for employees and their families.
We value diversity. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community means something to Lowell Five, both within our branches and in our wider neighborhoods.
We value our team as community members as well as employees. We encourage them to get involved In our communities, whether that’s fundraising, event planning or just showing up to help.
We believe in giving back to our neighbors and communities.
Lowell Five offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays*
- All Employee Bonus Program*
- Safe Harbor 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a generous Bank match*
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medical* and Dental Insurance – no waiting period with excellent options for employees and family
- Vision Insurance*
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Income Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Flexible Spending for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Life Insurance paid by the Bank (supplemental insurance also available)
- Continuing Education Assistance
*Part-time employees may also be eligible.
Why Lowell Five has been great for me
“Lowell Five is a great place to work because I feel valued and appreciated not only as an employee, but also as a member of the family. The support that I’ve received both personally and professionally during my career has been exceptional.”
- Tara Sek, Assistant Vice President, Commercial Loan Portfolio Manager
“Lowell Five is truly the Relationship Bank. It is a place where people care, listen, motivate and grow. My co-workers and mentors mean I look forward to work every day.”
- Matthew Robbins, Credit Officer, Senior Credit Analyst
An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D
Applicants have rights under federal employement laws
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: