Enjoy the convenience, security, and control of Lowell Five’s Digital Banking Platform.
We have online options for both personal and business. See our online business solutions.
Sign up for online banking and download our mobile app to enjoy even more convenience as you deposit checks from home or pay with a wave of your smartphone. Now you can get easy access to online banking using your existing, secure credentials on your Apple® or Android™ device. Access your accounts on the go 24/7.
Features that are included free at Lowell Five:
- mobile deposits
- online bill pay
- eStatements and eBills
- Person-to-Person payments
- Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay®
What can you do with Mobile and Online Banking?
Online Banking lets you bank from the convenience of your home or your phone with quick, easy and safe access to all your accounts.
- Account Overview – View your account balances, check images, and transaction histories.
- Statements – View and save your bank statements, receive your loan bill electronically, and view your annual tax statements.
- Transfer Money – Easily transfer money between your Lowell Five accounts, another Lowell Five customer, your bank account at another bank, or make a loan payment.
- Pay Bills – From your computer or mobile device 24/7.
- Person to Person payments – With Popmoney®, you can send and receive person-to-person payments easily via email and/or text. Learn how in “Let’s Get Started” below.
- Mobile Deposits – Point, click and deposit checks. Anytime. Anywhere. No trips to the bank or ATM.
- Control how your debit card is used – With CardValet®, you can turn your debit card off or on when you need to or specify where it can be used. Learn how to use CardValet!
- Mobile Wallet – Want an easier, more secure way to pay in-store? Add your Lowell Five Debit Card to your smartphone’s mobile wallet app. Lowell Five participates in Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay®.
- Locations – Get directions to nearby branches and ATMs.
Mobile Banking is free and secure. Security includes the latest in SSL encryption and is backed by your online banking credentials.
Let’s Get Started
- Enroll in Online Banking
- Enroll in Lowell Five eBills
- Federal banking regulations require you to opt-in specifically for overdraft protection for your ATM and debit card transactions.
- Download the Lowell Five Mobile App.
- Sign up for Popmoney® through your Lowell Five Online Banking.
- From the “Accounts Overview Screen” choose •”Transfer Funds” •”Popmoney” •”Activate Popmoney”. Now you can easily send money from your Lowell Five account to someone else’s account—quickly, safely and securely—no matter where they bank.
- Sign up for Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
Apple and Apple Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc. Google Play™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc.