Bank with us wherever you are, whenever you want, using your mobile device!
Get Started with Mobile Banking
Download the Lowell Five Mobile Banking App to enjoy all of the features of online banking with additional conveniences enabled by your mobile device. Mobile Banking is free and secure. Our mobile app security includes the latest in SSL encryption and is backed by your online banking sign-on credentials.
Watch our Personal Mobile Banking tutorial to learn just how easy it is to bank with us on the go.
Manage My Cards
Card management and spend tracking functionality are now available from a single app – your Lowell Five Mobile Banking App!
Manage My Cards is a replacement for the CardValet® App – available to our Personal Mobile Banking and Debit Card customers. It provides greater debit card control and enhanced visibility into your financial transactions using the same app you use for mobile banking.
- Receive real-time debit card transaction notifications
- Set controls and alerts for location, merchant type, and spending limit preferences
- View purchase locations with phone numbers and maps to clearly see where your purchases are made
- Keep track of recurring payments for subscriptions and cards on file with merchants
- Track spending by month, category, and more
- Rest assured your card is not being used by someone else with card-to-device proximity notifications
- Identify fraudulent activity
- Turn your card on or off
- Report missing card
- Activate cards and set pin
- Easily add your L5 Debit Card to Manage My Cards and to your Digital Wallet
- Add travel plans
Of course, we are here to help. Call us at 978.452.1300 for assistance.
1 Data usage charges may apply.
2 Business Debit Card customers will continue to use CardValet to manage their cards.
Apple and Apple Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc. Google Play™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Carrier rates may apply.