To Report Lost/Stolen Debit Cards or Suspicious Activity
978.452.1300 24-hours a day
At Lowell Five, we automatically monitor accounts for unusual transactions – like someone else using your card in a new location. By letting us know where and when you’re traveling, we can ensure uninterrupted use of your debit card. All you need to do is fill in the Travel Notice Form and have happy and safe travels.
Instead of information being sent to your standard email, where it could be monitored, instead you can send message back and forth to Lowell Five via a secure data center, where you log in and read or send information. You’ll get notifications in your standard email when you have any messages to retrieve.
Ways to Protect Yourself
Make sure you protect your banking and other user IDs and passwords.
Choose a unique password that is difficult to guess.
- Don’t use passwords that are based on personal information that can be easily accessed or guessed.
- Don’t use words that can be found in any dictionary of any language.
- Use both lowercase and capital letters.
- Use a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Use passphrases when you can.
- Use different passwords on different systems.
Protect your password.
- Change your password regularly.
- Don’t write your password down and leave it where someone can find it. It is always best to memorize it.
- Don’t tell anyone your passwords, and watch for attackers trying to trick you through phone calls or email messages requesting that you reveal your passwords.
- Always remember to log out of online banking when you are visiting other websites or leaving your computer.
- Avoid using the same User ID and Password for different online services.
- Lowell Five employees will NEVER ask for your password.
There’s no guarantee that these techniques will prevent an attacker from learning your password, but they will make it more difficult.
Be Vigilant about Security.
- Lowell Five Bank or its employees will NEVER ask you to provide, verify or update your Passwords, PIN Numbers, Account Numbers, Credit Card Numbers, Social Security Number, or other personal information via an unsolicited email or phone call.
- If you receive unsolicited correspondence about your Lowell Five Bank account(s) please call us at 978.452.1300 to verify that the correspondence is authentic.
- Regularly check your online account balance for unauthorized activity.
- Avoid using public computers to login to online banking.
- If you receive an unsolicited email from Lowell Five Bank, do not open any of the links provided within the email before verify the email’s authenticity, by calling 978.452.1300.