eBanking for Personal
PERSONAL ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING
Bank your way, with Online and Mobile Banking Services from Lowell Five
Life can get pretty hectic and trips to the bank are sometimes just not in the cards. For Lowell Five customers who could use one less stop to make on any given day, there’s the security and convenience of our Online and Mobile Banking services. Are you a Business Banking customer? Click here to learn more about eBanking for Business.
Online Banking lets you bank from the convenience of your home with quick, easy and safe access to all your accounts. You can:
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds from one account to another or make a loan payment
- View and save your bank statements with check images, receive your loan bill electronically and view your annual tax statements** with eStatements
- Customer to Customer Transfer – Easily transfer funds between your Lowell Five accounts or to another Lowell Five customer
- Bank to Bank Transfer – Transfer funds from your Lowell Five Account to your account at another bank.
- Schedule and pay bills* from your computer or favorite mobile device 24/7
- Quickly and easily send and receive person-to-person (POP) payments via email or text so why wait?
If you haven’t already signed up for Lowell Five Online Banking, enroll now!
Click here for instructions on how to download the new app
In addition to Mobile Deposit—which lets you point, click and deposit your check directly into your Lowell Five account from your mobile device—and customized Mobile Banking Apps for your iPhone®, Android™ or tablet, you get:
- User-friendly design with simple, intuitive navigation
- Touch-optimized screens and controls
- “Remember Me” login
- TouchID on compatible devices
- Check account balances
- View posted and pending transactions
- Transfer money immediately between accounts
- View paper check images
- Manage bill payments*
- Obtain your account balance quickly using “Instant Balance”
- Quick views of the nearest Lowell Five branch and ATM locations, and more
Have questions or want help signing up for either Online or Mobile Banking?
We’re here to help. Just call 978-452-1300 and speak with a Lowell Five Customer Service Representative today!
Pay With A Wave! Mobile Pay makes shopping at all your favorite stores simple by letting you pay for your purchases with a wave of your smartphone. Just download the app that’s right for your mobile phone, add your Lowell Five Debit Card, and pay anywhere – in store, in app, or in your browser.
Learn how to download the app to your phone: Mobile Pay for Apple ®, Mobile Pay for Android ™ or Mobile Pay for Samsung ®
CARDVALET® Card Control Services Complete control of your Lowell Five Debit Card at your fingertips.
Easily safeguard your Lowell Five Debit Card with Card Control Services provided by CardValet®. Turn your debit card off when you need to, and back on when you are ready to use it again – all from your the Lowell Five Mobile Banking App on your smartphone.
- Temporarily turn your card off and then back on
- Report a lost or stolen debit card
- Set and remove transaction amount limits
- Control where your debit card is used by specifying a location radius where transactions are allowed
- Set restrictions for debit card usage based on merchant type, i.e., gas station, grocery store, household, etc.
To get started, opt-in to CardValet® Card Control Services from the “More” menu on your Lowell Five Bank Mobile Banking App.
For specific instructions on how to set-up and use Card Control Services, click here.
* Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
POPMONEY® – PERSON TO PERSON
Sending money to someone you know has never been faster, easier or more secure.
For those times when you need to send, receive or request money from friends, family or anyone else with an email address or mobile phone, Lowell Five is happy to offer Popmoney®
An added feature of our Bill Pay service, Popmoney lets you easily send money from your Lowell Five account to someone else’s account—quickly, safely and more securely than ever—no matter where they bank.
With Popmoney, you’ll be able to:
- Send money to family and friends
- Collect rent from tenants or roommates
- Request money for club dues, your sports team or a group vacation
- Pay your dog walker or lawn care service
- Send money to your child at college
- Pay back friends for a fun outing, like a dinner or concert, and a lot more
Popmoney is a great way to easily and safely pay or receive money from anyone. So why not begin right away?
If you’re currently enrolled in Bill Pay at Lowell Five, you can easily sign up for Popmoney. If you’re not, then why wait any longer?
Enroll now at Popmoney.com or sign in to Lowell Five’s Online Banking to get started.
Want an easier, more secure way to pay in-store, online or in app? Add your Lowell Five Debit Card to your smartphone. Lowell Five participates in Apple, Android and Samsung Pay.
*Must be 18 years of age to participate.
**Electronic Annual Tax Statements coming soon.