CardValet® is a mobile app you download to your mobile phone or tablet from your device’s app store. Once you register your Lowell Five Debit Card with CardValet, the app allows you to manage your card usage from your mobile device. The app lets you designate exactly where and how your debit card can be used. CardValet also helps you protect yourself against fraud, by letting you set customized transaction alerts so you can spot suspicious activity.
With the CardValet app you can self-manage your debit card:
- Get real-time notifications when your card is used.
- With CardValet there’s no need to notify your bank that you will be traveling. Simply create a Travel Plan within CardValet. You’ll avoid potential debit card transaction delays and prevent fraud during your trip.
- Restrict transactions to a certain area using your phone’s GPS.
- Set security preferences to match your spending habits.
- Enable or disable your debit card to be used within certain merchandise categories such as gas and groceries, hotel, and travel.
- Lock and unlock your debit card with a few taps on your smartphone.
To get started with CardValet, follow these simple steps.
To download the CardValet App click on the appropriate link to your mobile device’s app store (below) and register your Lowell Five Debit Card today.
- Use the QR Code Reader on your mobile phone to download the CardValet App directly to your device.
Data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.