At Lowell Five Bank, we recognize that our employees are our strongest asset. A key component of our success has been attracting and retaining the right individuals for the Lowell Five team.
If you are looking to build or develop your career with a leader in the financial services industry, Lowell Five Bank is the place for you. We are committed to training motivated candidates who have excellent potential. As a trusted community bank for over 160 years, we continue to grow and offer a wide range of positions from commercial lending and retail banking to operations and facilities as our business needs change. We strive to support our employees’ professional and personal growth, and we encourage each of them to give back to the community in their own ways.
Senior Credit Analyst, Credit Officer
Lowell Five Bank offers competitive compensation along with an excellent benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays*
- All Employee Bonus Program*
- Safe Harbor 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a generous Bank match*
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medical Insurance* – no waiting period with excellent options for employees and family
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Dental Insurance – no waiting period with excellent options for employees and family
- Vision Insurance*
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Income Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Flexible Spending for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Life Insurance paid by the Bank (supplemental insurance also available)
- Continuing Education Assistance
*Part-time employees may also be eligible.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D
The Lowell Five does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, handicap or disability, military or veteran status or on the basis of age against persons whose age is over forty. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. The Bank will not use polygraph testing in the application process. It is unlawful in Massachusetts to require or administer a lie detector test as a condition of employment or continued employment. An employer who violates this law shall be subject to criminal penalties and civil liability.
The application will be given every consideration, but its receipt does not imply that the applicant will be employed. The Bank, at its own expense, arranges for a surety bond for each of its employees. Unless the applicant’s background is acceptable to a bonding surety company (not relative to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, age, handicap or disability, military or veteran status, or on the basis of age against persons whose age is over forty), it will be difficult to secure this bond, and the Bank may be unable to offer employment.